Last Updated: 2023-09-12
Hi, I'm known as "Fijxu" (shitty name) and I'm dedicated to hosting services focused on online privacy and other types of services for South America and the world. Very few people in South America care about their privacy (for mere ignorance and convenience) so here I am, making it easier for those people who want to start taking care of their personal data. Obviously if you are from another country, you can also use them without any problems. Feel free to do whatever you want, trust whoever you want.
I started a "blog" where I will start posting some useful and interesting guides about some programs and other shit, it is a little buggy and it only has 1 article right now about DNS Caching. I already have some documents saved that I would like to publish on there. It will be focused on guides
I will start to use Mastodon and a Telegram channel to do some little not that important announcements like updates and other shit. Feel free to "follow" and join.
Please note that before you consider using my services on a daily basis, please note that the ones marked with (Self-Hosted) may be go down at any time because they are they are hosted with my own home internet, I don't buy dedicated servers for these services (because I am not able to afford it xD).➤ Privacy Oriented Ones:
- 4get @ 🇨🇱 (Tor) (Self-Hosted) ⎯ "A metasearch engine that gets results from other engines, and strips away all of the tracking parameters and Microsoft/globohomo bullshit they add" Source Code
- 4get @ 🇺🇸 (Tor) ⎯ The same as above but in the united states. It could be more stable because it is in a VPS, but it has more probability of getting rate limited as well...
Matrix Homeserver @ 🇨🇱 (Self-Hosted)
Matrix server running Synapse, using a NVME,
PostgreSQL and a good CPU. It has support for Spaces, Threading and other experimental features.
It also integrates well known bridges like mautrix-whatsapp, mautrix-signal and mautrix-discord, all encrypted.Private for now, however you can request an account contacting me via Matrix (Rules for later...) + Why i created my own matrix instance (MUST READ)
- SearxNG @ 🇨🇱 ⎯ A metasearch engine which aggregates results from more than 70 search services. + Other instances
- Invidious @ 🇨🇱 (I2P) (Self-Hosted) ⎯ An alternative frontend for Youtube, feel free to register.
- Rimgo @ 🇨🇱 (Tor) (I2P) ⎯ A Imgur proxy that load images faster than the original imgur webpage. Source Code
- Privatebin @ 🇨🇱 (Self-Hosted) ⎯ A pastebin where the server has 0 knowledge about the pastes, all the data is encrypted in the client side.
- ayaya.beauty @ 🇨🇱 (Self-Hosted) ⎯ A temporal media uploader using Uguu. It allows you to upload files up to 512MB (yes, 512MB) and they are deleted automatically in 7 days.
- Forgejo @ 🇨🇱 (Self-Hosted) ⎯ A git server where you can host your personal projects or make mirrors of other git repositories with the intention of archiving them. It was already public some time ago, but now I have decided to highlight it on the web site for public use, feel free to use it.
- Twitch Logs @ 🇺🇸 ⎯ A bunch of logs from twitch streams (mainly spanish ones), currently using about ~270GB of storage
- Twitch Logs (Spanix) @ 🇺🇸 ⎯ Logs that are used for the twitch bot "Spanixbot"
- Moe counter @ 🇨🇱 ⎯ A Gelbooru like counter that you can embed in your webpage to count the visitors of the page
- Justlog Instances Uptime @ GitHub ⎯ Webpage that runs with the upptime bot from github, running with Github actions and Github pages
You can find more information about the servers/computers running this kind of services here -> yes, here
Q&A- Your services are running behind Cloudflare?
And here is the reason why
People shouldn't use Cloudflare for privacy related services, it defeats the whole concept of online privacy and freedom since Cloudflare is a man in the middle and can decrypt all the data between the user and the server. And nobody wants a hundred of Cloudflare captchas shit just to access a site, that is supposed to stop bad bots, not humans.
> The NGINX configs and other configs are available here, they are on different branches so explore whatever you want, if you find something that is not very privacy respecting into the Privacy Oriented services configs, contact me via matrix: @fijxu:zzls.xyz (I'am always available there, it's not dead). - Discord? > I don't use discord, and you should stop using discord too, is not about you don't have anything to hide- How I can TRUST YOU?
> Like, do you trust GOOGLE with your data right? So there is not problem in trusting a random person of internet that fights for online privacy rather than a big corporation selling your personal data for advertisement purposes right?
Administering a mail host is sort of like being a nurse; there's a brief period at the start when the thought of seeing people's privates might be vaguely titillating in a theoretical sense, but that sort of thing doesn't last long when it's up against the daily reality of shit, piss, blood, and vomit. Now that I think about it, administering a mail host is exactly like being a nurse, only people die slightly less often.- Why are your privacy oriented services running on Chile and not US?
> Because of the 3 letter agencies (yes, they glow a lot) that exists on the US, also i don't want everything running on the same country where i host everything. Regarding to the Self-hosted services, they are far more secure and trustable since they are running literally on my home, so i have total control over them and if something goes wrong i don't need to contact support. The only downside is if someday the internet went down by a long time, that services will not be available, but that happens rarely.- Do you have any donations link?